Tanand Technology Data Centre Monitoring System had greatly benefited the IT team by allowing monitoring the condition of our campus server rooms, anytime, anywhere. They had shown differences from the traditional solution provider by using the latest technology such as Internet of Things, Cloud Computing and Mobile Apps solution Cost of Ownership is much economical compare to other solution providers too.
HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS)
A dynamic IoT-powered HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) using Internet of Things (IoT), wireless sensors, customized controllers and cloud-based software.
- Self-optimizing system that is fully adaptive to the ever-changing environment conditions, such as people occupancy and indoor/outdoor weather
- Enjoy the comfort while maximizing savings through smart HVAC solution that can be integrated to your existing BMS for better building operations
- Holistic view of the whole building or multiple branches/outlets through centralized cloud dashboard
- 2x faster implementation with no disruption to business operation and 3x faster ROI with higher energy savings
Reduce energy consumption with guaranteed ROI:
Monitor energy usage and avoid high energy bill by using our adaptive and self-tuning HVAC Optimizer. Reduce operating expenditure (OPEX) and achieve fast return on investment. You can also maximize the lifespan of your assets by improving predictive/preventive measures. Get informed instantly by the real-time alert notifications before problems turn into a costly downtime.
Remote insight, management & control:
Manage hundreds of buildings remotely, even in multiple geographical locations, using our cloud-based architecture dashboard via web and mobile apps.
A Smart HVAC Solution That Is Beyond Temperature Control
After HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS)
A DCIM Solution In The Cloud That Provides 24x7 Visibility Into Your Data Center Remotely
How Do We Optimize & Integrate Your Existing Centralized & Split Unit Air-Conditioning System
Stand Alone VRF Control System Illustration Diagram
HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) Seamless VRF Integration
Works with Various VRF Brands, Interface & Parameters Without Any Hardware Changes
Remote control parameters for indoor units that are supported:
- Cool/Auto/Dry Mode
- Fan speed
- Set temperature
- Filter sign
- Malfunction code
- Remote troubleshooting
* the existing indoor wired controllers will remain functional after the integration
Address Specific Needs From Multiple Stakeholders
“How can my building operate sustainably, green, and efficient?”
“I want an overview of where the money is going and which area I can save on OPEX while improving efficiency.”
Facility management companies/building manager
“What is my real-time building problem and how can I reduce complaints without increasing manpower?”
“I need a comfortable working environment that will make my daily work easy and efficient”
Already Have BMS/BAS System?
We are compatible with leading platforms and systems. Avoid duplication, high CAPEX and achieve the fastest ROI.
Having multiple BMS platforms supporting multiple chiller types and AHUs?
We offer cost-effective way to synchronize all your HVAC systems into single platform with the capabilities of remote monitoring through smart devices and providing real-time alerts with historical trend.
Our Success Stories
- Smart scheduling with web management console
- Android & iOS app to ease building operator
- Environmental monitoring & integration
- Multi-level data monitoring with end users control options
- Real-time ambient temperature & humidity monitoring couple with energy management
- Smart thermostat with chilled water valve control
- Starter panel automation
- Smart scheduling of AHU
- Intelligent AHU resulted in energy and BTU savings
- DCIM solution to monitor environment factor for each server rack
- Track energy usage with power quality of each rack
- Real-time performance & equipment monitoring at multi campus via smart devices
- Instant alert notification when there is abnormal behaviour
- Real-time temperature & humidity monitoring
- Track energy usage of each outlet while optimizing indoor temperature based on real-time demand
- ACMV energy saving logic based on real-time environmental factors
- Cost saving while still maintaining food quality and guest comfort
Read What Our Clients Think
By leveraging IoT technology provided by our partner, Tanand Technology, we had benefited from identifying client’s asset problems, potential of energy wastage and savings, and also giving opportunity to learn how we can solve building problem through DATA.
Energy saving with improved indoor air quality and comfort with T BMS and predictive maintenance by having historical trending analysis and real time alert prevented critical ACMV assets outages which is one of the mission critical assets for a medical habitation center.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our system is unique because we optimize your building HVAC system with real-time demand control and activities sensors deployed in your premises . With minimal retrofitting efforts through our wireless sensors, it takes only half the time needed for deployment compared to other systems, in other words less downtime.
It is also supported by a highly interactive and user-friendly dashboard, which unlike other sophisticated software, requires minimal training to use, so that managers and operators can easily get accustomed to its features. Our algorithm able to accurately adjust the demand side (AHU/indoor unit) by reducing the load at supply side (chillers/compressors) to curb wastage. There is also powerful data analytics that can provide predictive maintenance to reduce unplanned downtime and breakdown maintenance of equipment, which both ultimately leads to heavy costs.
Even if your building has its own BMS, our system can integrate to your existing platform and still provide you with all the features & benefits.
HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) can accurately adjust the real-time demand (AHU/indoor unit) by reducing the load at supply side (chillers/compressors) while maintaining occupant’s comfort ambiance. Hence, this will improve the life expectancy, reduce maintenance cost of hardware and save lots of additional energy required to produce wasteful cooling load. Our preventive maintenance analytics will also prevent sudden equipment breakdown that contribute to loss of revenue.
No, our HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) does not tie to any specific hardware brand. We develop our own hardware (such as sensors/controllers) based on extensive R&D to bring down the overall total cost of ownership.
We believe that digitalization and/or acquiring technology should not be expensive. We do have a zero CAPEX subscription model for our IoT solutions where we charge by yearly subscription but will collect one year fee upfront. It is hassle-free with guaranteed ROI.
We offer 3x faster ROI. We can guarantee that you will be wanting more!
It depends on building size. But we can guarantee that our deployment time is 2x faster compared to other solutions since we understand downtime can have a direct impact on your operation.
No! HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) is applicable for both old and new buildings, and old buildings do not have to worry about huge retrofitting cost due to the flexibility of our system in integrating to various ACMV brands.
No worries! HVAC Optimizer (T-BMS) can be integrated even with existing BMS/BAS, so you do not have to spend extra money on replacing your current hardware.