Digitalization's Impact on ESG Sustainability Reporting
With growing expectations for sustainability, investors now demand precise ESG reporting from companies, focusing on climate risks, materiality, and board governance. Simultaneously, regulatory bodies are enforcing compliance with local standards aligned with global sustainability norms. Balancing these demands poses the question: How can companies effectively and accurately report on ESG to meet both investor and regulatory expectations?
Our Easi EMS (Energy Management System) is specifically designed to seamlessly integrate with CO² sensors and ventilation control systems, ensuring compliance with IAQ WELL and ASHRAE standards. This integration not only ensures optimal indoor air quality but also enhances your green building certification process, such as Green Building Index (GBI), Green Real Estate (GreenRE), and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), by contributing an additional 20-30 points.
Easi EMS focuses on providing sustainable solutions for energy efficiency and environmental performance, aligning with the goals of ESG reporting or green building certifications.
Benefits of Implementing Easi EMS for ESG Sustainability Reporting
Easi EMS Simple Yet Comprehensive Features
Energy Analytics Dashboard
Monitor and optimize lighting energy consumption.
Efficiently monitor power consumption & manage HVAC systems for optimal performance.
Power and Equipment Energy Consumption
Track and analyze power usage across various equipment.
Solar Energy Generation
Monitor renewable energy contribution from solar panels.
Measure and report on water conservation efforts.
Real-time Data and Notification Alerts:
Digitalization with Easi EMS streamlines data collection, input, and management in a centralized platform, ensuring adherence to reporting standards and eliminating manual processes. This enables organizations to validate information, monitor goals, and promptly take corrective actions.
Additionally, Easi HVAC’s deep learning neural network leverages the data it collects, including weather forecasts, utility tariff structures, emissions data, and internal data from the building management system, to accomplish the following:
GHS Emissions Tracking
Track greenhouse gas emissions associated with energy consumption.
Carbon Footprint Reduction
Implement strategies to reduce carbon footprint.
Reporting for Certification
Facilitate reporting requirements for green building certification.
Our Success Stories
- BEI (Building Energy Intensity) shown at jaw dropping reading of 28kWh/yr, possibly one of the lowest ever for a building of similar usage.
- Real-time alert notification when maximum demand of the digital power meter exceeded threshold per 15/30mins interval.
- Real-time alert notification when abnormal consumption of water of the digital water meter exceeded threshold per hour/day/week.
- Real-time monitoring and analysis of energy data help to identify areas of high energy use and potential energy savings opportunities.
- Achieving energy saving with ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) initiatives.
- Explore 1 Lasam (BVH HQ) on their website: https://1lasam.com.my/.